Your Conveyancing With Us
What you can expect from using us as your Conveyancing Broker
Below is a step by step guide of what you can expect from us and your allocated solicitor over the coming weeks.
Once we have taken your details and allocated your file to one of our solicitors the following will take place:
1. An email confirming the full name and contact details of your solicitor will be sent by us to you within 30 minutes
2. When you have received this email it is important that you pass the details of your allocated solicitor over to your Estate Agents or Buyer / Seller if a private transaction
3. Within 24 working hours you will receive a welcome call from your solicitor and also what is known as your protocol forms (either sent via email or post depending on your request). These will need to be completed and returned to your solicitor. At this stage your solicitor will request the £200 +vat deposit to be held on account, this deposit is protected under our NO Move No Legal Fee promise. Please note if you require any support in completing these you can contact us for assistance.
Although your solicitor will be your main point of contact, we will always be on hand throughout your transaction to offer additional support. You can call our support team on 01473 845415 (option 2) and we can help obtain and provide updates as well as support you on other matters that may arise.
Due to the Anti Money Laundering regulations please note that your solicitor will require two forms of ID from you before exchange can take place. Below is a list of ID that is acceptable, some of our solicitors can provide a self certification format but failing this your ID can be certified at the Post Office.
1. Driving Licence or Passport
2. Utility Bill or Bank Statement
Your solicitor will require 1 form of photo ID and one form of ID with your current home address on.